Saturday, February 2, 2008

I am currently studying and traning to become a remedial massage therapist. In the near future I will be looking for volunteers for me to treat in order to build up a portfolio of case studies. For me I gain experience in examination, diagnosis and treatment of musclo-skeletal complaints, for the volunteers they get free treatment (which would normally cost around £25-30 per hour!!!). Please let me know if you would be interested in helping me build my new career! I obviously have a personal interest in sports related injuries but I am also happy to treat other problems such as repetitive strains, digestion problems, poor circulation.....the list is endless really.
Quentin, I have added a comment to your blog regarding your current complaint.
thanks John.

3 comments:

Nicky Butler said...

Am still working out how to use this blog, have now posted a new comment instead of a reply!!! Hope to hear from you shortly, many thanks, Nicky

Pete Richards said...

Hi John, Would be interested in becoming a guinea-pig for your course as I have an old torn muscle injury which has left some scar tissue and a few other sport related injuries. You can contact me through the blog if you do need any more volunteers. Many thanks, Nicky Butler

Chris K said...

And another one here! Plus I think Rose will be volunteering after hearing of her extended recce of the Buttermere Round!