Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Marathon RelayGB

Having been in touch with the organisers of the Marathon Relay of Great Britain I have agreed to put together a team to cover the first leg of Stage 7, Grasmere to Caldbeck leg on Thursday 10th May starting at 1.30pm. We can have a team of up to 6 runners so please let me know if you are interested and also if you are willing to offer support on the day. If any member is willing to organise the stage before (Milnthorpe to Grasmere) or after (Caldbeck to Kilpatrick-Fleming) please let me know.
Pete. 

news@keswick-ac.org.uk

2 comments:

Nicky Butler said...

I would be able to do a short section nearer the end as I can't leave work until 3pm from Carlisle. Are you planning on lots of runners doing a low mileage or 3 or 4 runners doing 7+ miles each?

Pete Richards said...

Hi Nicky,

Am trying to send you an e-mail but it keeps coming back!. Please send me an e-mail: news@keswick-ac.org.uk

Pete.