Monday, February 1, 2010

Reflections on circuit training

I know we have only just published the latest issue of Pacemaker, but I'm already thinking about the next one. I would like to include something about John's circuit training sessions, which are proving to be really popular. Ideally I would like to have pieces from several people - a mixture of men and women, younger and older, faster and not so fast, experienced and beginner. These pieces could be short or long, and focus on issues like: what you liked/didn't like; what you expected from it and what it was really like; what impact it has had on your running, speed, endurance, injuries and even appearance (all those 6 packs appearing everywhere!). I'll send out a reminder in a month or so. The next issue is due at the end of April, so the next copy deadline will be mid April. Ish!

No comments: