Saturday, April 5, 2008

Middlefell Fell Race 2008

No exact times as yet I'm afraid but the following is pretty accurate (I think).

Matt Fraser had an absolute storming run and came in 6th. Chris Edis also ran well and only missed out on a top-ten finish because of the two-mile flat run-in; Chris finally finished in 11th. Lou Roberts (20th) and Richard Unwin (27th) raced well off the back of Loughrigg in midweek. Lou was second lady (for the second time this week) and was only beaten by Natalie White. I think we were beaten to the team prize by Ellenborough (would have been closer if I could have managed better then 15th)!

Apologies if I have missed anyone out or any of the above is incorrect. There should be a more detailed report in the Reminder next week.

1 comment:

Ian Davies said...

Full results:

http://www.thescreesinnwasdale.com/middlefell.html