Friday, January 2, 2015

Fell Training

Dear All,
Please see below message from Lakeland Rowing Club and let me know if you can help. I'm sure it will present the club in good light and build bridges between local sports clubs which can only be a good thing. Who knows you could be running with the stars of Rio 2016! If no-one can do a session in the day (which it sounds like they are after) then I will just invite them to club training.

Hi there, Lakeland Rowing Club (Derwentwater) has 20 visiting top class rowers from Oxford University visiting Keswick next week and with the weather forecast not looking too good for rowing (too windy) from Wednesday to Friday, we are looking to find some other activities for the rowers. I was wondering if there was anyone at Keswick AC who could take 20 rowers out for a fell running training session for 1/2 day? Can you please let me know? Thanks David T, Lakeland RC.

No comments: